Tuesday, March 3, 2015

#1 hello!!!

Hello.

I am Chen Wei, 20 years old .I come from Hsinchu, Taiwan, a wonderful small city, and I graduated from the National Hsinchu commercial vocational school.

Now, I am trying my best to get a good grade in National Taipei University of Business. Generally speaking, I am a hard working student especially in doing things. In which I am interested. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is going to be. At the same time, I am also a PR in my school's dance club, and service at the student union.

Well, in my spare time, I like to play EDM music, reading movie magazine and danceing with my crew, Also playing DJ is my favorite. I often go to a DJ music studio to practice my skill. In weekends, I often go to flea market to sell me little stuff and some clothe, so I can get some money to eat some good food.

YA!!!! 


4 comments:

  1. Hello, I am Vivian.
    Fighting! Hope you can get a good grade in school.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Cool boy~~you look like my high school friend called Mr. Coke! And nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's glad to meet you and share with me your fantastic life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I like hard-working student. Hope you find this class motivating to you!

    ReplyDelete